Saturday, June 18, 2011

WEirdneSS PoLL!

LOL There was a recent poll that I took a few minutes ago and it was about 'weirdness' level kind of stuff. Out of curiosity I took the level test .. ad d'you know what I've got? I've got this for an answer...


You are… 100% unique (blame, for example, your interest in mangamangamangayaoiyaoiyaoi), 0% peculiar, 0% interesting, 0% normal and 0% herdlike. When it comes to friends you are normal. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are keen to please. Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is intellectual.

Your overall weirdness is: 108


(The average level of weirdness is: 28.You are weirder than 99% of other users)

WAHAAHAHAHAH! I mean- LOOK AT THIS BLOGSITE xD
Didn't find it surprising huh? ahahahah....weird.... xD

mood: crazy,weird

No comments:

Post a Comment